IPS e.max CAD
IPS e.max CAD is the world's best-selling glass-ceramic1. It is suitable for the efficient fabrication of full-contour restorations and is known for its versatile application options, comprehensive range of processing options and for its high strength of 530 MPa2.
Both its esthetic properties and durability have been confirmed by everyday clinical practice.
"Blue" restorations can either be:
- polished and then crystallized
- glazed and crystallized in a single step
- stained, glazed and crystallized in a single step
TYPES OF RESTORATIONS
- Minimally invasive crowns (1 mm)3
- Veneers, thin veneers (0.4 mm) and occlusal veneers
- Inlays, onlays, partial crowns
- Excellent esthetics and high strength of 530 MPa2, efficiently created in the dental practice
- Full range of processing options for your chairside CAD/CAM system
- Adhesive. self-adhesive and conventional cementation options, despending on the restoration type
- Clinical long-term success and scientifically documented results
1 Based on sales figures
2 Average biaxial flexural strength, measured over 10 years, R&D Ivoclar Vivadent, Schaan, Liechtenstein
3 On the basis of long-term clinical evidence and the material's high strength, the fabrication of crowns with a minimum thickness of 1 mm is allowed if an adhesive cementation technique is used.