iDenture: Introduction to Ivobase & SR Nexco
Date and Location07.11.2018 - 07.11.2018
9:00am - 5:30pm
ICDE UK & Ireland
LE19 4SD, Leicester
8 Hours Verifiable
This is a hands-on course in which you will be taken through all the stages involved in processing a complete Phonares II denture in the Ivobase injection moulding. You will flask, inject and de-flask one denture which you can take home to polish and use as a demonstration piece for your laboratory or practice.
While we process the dentures you will then have a chance to get hands on with our gum characterisation composite system SR Nexco. The uses will be explained and then you will be shown how to apply this to acrylic to dramatically improve the pink aesthetics of your prosthetic work.
We will also supply a range of information and literature for you to take home for your interest.
– Understand the investing process
– Learn how to appropriately place the aeration channels
– Clarify the correct usage of a flask and using the locking clasps
– Understand how to use the specific tools in conjunction with the IvoBase System
– Define the differences between the materials used
– Inject a polymerise your own flasks
– Have a clear understanding of the SE Nexco System
– Understand how to create detailed characterised gingiva
This course is suitable for both Clinical Dental Technicians and Dental Technicians.