Telio CAD are cross-linked PMMA blocks for the efficient fabrication of long-term temporaries.
As a result of an optimized manufacturing process, the restorations feature a smooth surface that can be quickly and efficiently polished.
- Temporary crowns
- Temporary bridges with up to two connected pontics
- Implant-supported temporary hybrid abutment crowns
- High material homogeneity and process reliability reduce mixing errors and air entrapments compared with conventional methods
- Shade stability and lifelike fluorescence
- Excellent polishability
- Economical fabrication of temporaries