IPS e.max ZirCAD
IPS e.max ZirCAD empowers dental professionals to create and complete esthetic monolithic zirconium oxide restorations efficiently in the dental office using
a speed sintering procedure.
Two groups of materials combined into one – this is what makes IPS e.max ZirCAD MT Multi special: the 5Y-TZP zirconium oxide is translucent and imparts
high levels of translucency to the incisal area, while the more opaque 4Y-TZP zirconium oxide lends high strength to the dentin area1.
In addition, the material features a specially designed gradual progression of shade and translucency, consisting of 60% dentin, 20% transition and 20% incisal zone. This distribution reflects the natural progression from dentin to incisal and imparts natural esthetic characteristics to the restorations, even without characterization.
- Three-unit bridges
- Chairside zirconium oxide restorations allow practices to expand their portfolio of offerings
- Pleasing esthetics combined with high strength
- Tooth-preserving preparation
- Natural fluorescence with IPS e.max CAD Crystall./Glaze Fluo paste
- Versatile cementation options: conventional, adhesive or self-adhesive
1Typical mean value of biaxial flexural strength: IPS e.max ZirCAD LT 1,200 MPa, MT Multi 850 MPa, R&D Ivoclar Vivadent, Schaan, Liechtenstein