PrograScan One intraoral scanner
PrograScan One and PrograScan One+ offer more than just a digital impression. The intraoral scanners enable you to consistently deliver highly accurate and esthetic restorations and excellent patient experience. When seamlessly integrated with the PrograMill One milling machine, the only chairside mill specifically designed to fabricate the world's leading all-ceramic IPS e.max, PrograScan One creates an unparalleled workflow.
High-accuracy scan data
Accurate impressions enable optimal treatment results
AI scan technology for simplified scanning
Artificial intelligence assistant removes unnecessary soft tissues from the digital impression for scanning ease
Record your patient’s dynamic articulation
Real-colour scan and shade measurement
High-quality digital impressions in lifelike colour
How you benefit:
- Optimal treatment results thanks to high-accuracy scanning
- Completely integrated restorative workflow with the PrograMill One milling unit
- Deliver a superior, more comfortable patient experience
- Caries diagnostic aid for early detection of suspected surface caries*
- Optimized handling with innovative wireless scanning technology
- Complete service and support from Ivoclar Vivadent
- Easy identification of tooth erosion before symptoms occur
- Improve patient engagement and case acceptance through integrated tools like IvoSmile
- In-house design & same-day dentistry
PrograScan One software package
The flexible design software lets you plan and design your case in-house and connects PrograScan One and PrograMill One into a guided intuitive workflow for single-visit dental solutions.
Features and apps for enhanced patient engagement:
- PrograDesign - Artificial intelligence-driven design proposals for ease and speed
- Treatment Simulator - Consult with your patient using simulated orthodontic treatment
- Smile Design - Design your patient's new smile in just minutes
- Patient Monitoring - Visualize changes over time and gain preventive insights
* Caries diagnostic aid is not cleared by the FDA for clinical use in the USA. For other markets, please contact your Ivoclar Digital Master.
 Kihara, H., Hatakeyama, W., Komine, F., Takafuji, K., Takahashi, T., Yokota, J., Oriso, K., & Kondo, H. (2020). Accuracy and practicality of intraoral scanner in dentistry: A literature review. Journal of prosthodontic research, 64(2), 109–113.
 Based on sales figures
 Abduo, J., & Elseyoufi, M. (2018). Accuracy of Intraoral Scanners: A Systematic Review of Influencing Factors. The European journal of prosthodontics and restorative dentistry, 26(3), 101–121.
 Ntovas, P., Michou, S., Rahiotis, C., & Kakaboura, A. (2020). Caries detection using intraoral scanner under in vivo and in vitro conditions. 501. 2020 ORCA, 09/07/2020 - 11/07/2020, pp. 501.
 Based on user feedback
 Michou, S., Vannahme, C., Ekstrand, K. R., & Benetti, A. R. (2020). Detecting early erosive tooth wear using an intraoral scanner system. Journal of dentistry, 100, 103445.