Tetric CAD is an esthetic composite block for the efficient fabrication of single-tooth restorations.
Due to the pronounced chameleon effect, Tetric CAD restorations blend in well with the residual tooth structure. Restorations are ground, polished and then seated using an adhesive cementation technique. This processing procedure is very efficient, leading to esthetic results quickly and easily.
Once ground, restorations can be:
- characterized (optional)
- Onlays (e.g. partial crowns, occlusal veneers)
- Lifelike integration into the oral environment due to the unique chameleon effect
- Excellent polishability and intraoral repairability
- Easy and efficient processing
- Stability even in restorations with limited layer thicknesses, thinly tapered margins are possible without chipping
- Reliable adhesive bond due to a coordinated system of cementation materials