IPS e.max Wax and Press - 8 Hours CPD
Date and Location22.05.2018 - 22.05.2018
09:00AM - 17:30PM
ICDE UK & Ireland
LE19 4SD, Leicester
Held at our training facilities in Leicester, this course focuses upon IPS e.max Ivocolor Shades & Essence materials, this being one of the most recent developments within the IPS e.max system. With this in mind the majority of this course is devoted to staining techniques in conjunction with pre-pressed restorations
The initial section of this programme covers ingot selection methods and waxing techniques, in order to minimise the volume of layering ceramic. You will be shown how to determine ingot selection based on wax thickness, underlying tooth colour and desired shade. The training program will cover, in detail, sprueing and investing techniques. It will give you a full understanding of how IPS e.max® Press is processed. You will be given the knowledge of the pressing mechanism so that clean and accurate pressings can be achieved every time. You will be shown how to proceed with the divested pressings to the point at which they are ready to be layered with ceramic.
Aims & Objectives:
- Understand the significance of accurate anatomic waxing.
- Understand the correct procedures for sprueing and investing of waxwork to ensure successful press results.
- Learn how to determine ingot selection given differing tooth preparation shades.
- Understand the correct procedures for divesting pressed frameworks.
- Understand the importance of correct trimming and adjustment of Lithium Disilicate and the adverse effects of incorrect procedures