SR Spectrasit is a light-curing single-component veneering material that has been successfully used for many years. It features
convenient handling properties.
SR Spectrasit is ideally suitable for supplements to or adjustments of restorations fabricated with the SR Chromasit pressure-/heat-curing veneering material.
- Ideal as an add-on material for SR Chromasit restorations
- Can be polished to a high gloss
- Metal-reinforced crowns and bridges
- Fully veneered restorations up to the 2nd premolar
- Metal-reinforced implant superstructures
- Veneers in combined denture prosthetics
- Long-term temporaries in combination with Vectris
Finding your way with the Cementation Navigation System
Are you keen to better negotiate your way through the process of choosing the right luting cement? The Cementation Navigation System,
the new multimedia application from Ivoclar Vivadent, offers dentists practical orientation and guidance.