The Programat EP 5000 is the highlight among the press furnaces. It sets new standards for dental press furnaces.
The second generation of the Programat EP 5000 Combi furnace is easy to operate – thanks to its graphic high-resolution colour display with the convenient
touch screen function and the proven membrane-sealed keypad. During the firing process, the operating status indicator informs users about the current status
from heating up until cooling. The energy consumption in the stand-by mode can be reduced by up to 40 percent due to the integrated power-saving
The new press drive with the Intelligent Press Function enables up to 45 % quicker results, particularly for press ceramics. A new feature of the furnace is
the Crack Detection System (CDS), which recognizes any possible cracks in the investment ring at an early stage. In such cases, the furnace ends the
press procedure in due time.
- Integrated programs for IPS e.max Press Multi ingots.
- The modern operating field with the large, clearly-arranged colour touch-display permits easy, intuitive operation.
- Intelligent Press Function enables up to 45 % quicker press results
- CDS – Crack Detection System: Immediately interrupts the press process if a crack in the investment ring occurs.
- Homogeneous heat irradiation thanks to the QTK heating muffle technology
- Integrated power saving technology saves money and is friendly to the environment
- The electronically controlled press drive allows very esthetic press results and does not require compressed air.
- During the firing process, the OSD operating status indicator informs users about the current status of the furnace (heating, cooling, error messages,
- Easy, extremely precise and automatic temperature calibration (ATK 2) at two temperature points
- USB interfaces for software updates as well as printer, PC, or memory stick connection.
- TSP (Thermo Shock Protection) and CSP (Cooling Shock Protection) functions