SpeedCEM is a self-adhesive, self-curing resin cement with light-curing option.
SpeedCEM simplifies and speeds up cementation procedures and eliminates the need for separate conditioning with phosphoric acid and bonding.
- No phosphoric acid etching
- No primer, bonding agents or adhesives for enamel and dentin
- Time-saving direct application (no manual mixing, no activation of capsules, no additional application aids required, accurate application, constant mixing
- Easy removal of excess material
- Good bonding values
- High strength
- High radiopacity
Self-adhesive cementation of indirect restorations made of the following materials:
- Metal and metal ceramics
- High-strength all-ceramics (zirconium oxide, lithium disilicate and aluminium oxide ceramics)
- Fibre-reinforced composites
Transparent, opaque, yellow