IPS Ivocolor is a universal range of Stain and Glaze materials for the press, CAD and layering ceramics from Ivoclar Vivadent and the Zenostar zirconia materials from Wieland Dental. Now dental technicians only need one assortment to customize and glaze their restorations. This allows you to work more effectively, improve the economic efficiency of the lab and achieve restorations of a consistently high quality.
IPS Ivocolor is suitable for characterizing and glazing both high- and low-fusing ceramic materials that fall within a CTE range between 9.5 and 16.6 x 10-6/K. Finely ground glass powders, select colour compositions, pastes in a newly developed gel formulation and matching liquids facilitate the working procedures and lead to esthetically outstanding results. The newly developed glazes provide reliable firing results with exact shades.
- Individual freedom in customizing restorations due to select colour compositions
- Streamlined handling due to an innovative paste formulation
- High gloss obtainable at firing temperatures as low as 710 °
- Untainted gloss results – no grey or white discolouration
Area of application
- Surface characterization of restorations
- Adjusting the brightness of layering materials
- Customization of cut-backs
- Shade characterizations in the layering technique Individually shaded gingiva