Recreating Nature with IPS Empress CAD Multi & IPS e.max CAD - Belfast
Date and Location06.09.2019 - 06.09.2019
Times: 9.30 - 16.30
Henry Schein Dental
5-6c Dargan Court, Dargan Crescent, Belfast
GDC Learning outcomes: B, C, D
Take your CEREC dentistry to the next level! Are you stuck doing posterior restorations and scared of moving into the anterior zone.
The participants of this workshop will benefit from both theoretical and practical tuition from the trainer who has a wealth of experience with
'same day aesthetic dentistry' from digital design through CADCAM manufacture through to aesthetic finishing and characterisation of IPS
Empress CAD and IPS e.max CAD milled restorations. Learn how to achieve predictably beautiful results in same day dentistry!
- Emotional Dentistry and 'The Smile' Test-drive
- Managing expectations 'Same day treatment practicalities'
- Prep design for all ceramic milled restorations
- Planning, scanning and proposition
- Smile Design – anterior aesthetics (CAD)
- Digital Manufacture (CAM)
- Ceramic characterisation
- Stain and glaze – IPS e.max CAD
- Surface texture
- Polish, characterise – IPS Empress CAD
- CAD Polishing kit
- Adhesive bonding with
- Variolink Esthetic LC / DC
- Procare – Proxyt
Learn the tips and tricks to provide predictable and aesthetic anterior restorations with the Cerec omnicam and Ivoclar Vivadent's coordinated
materials. Understand how smile design, digital wax ups, aesthetic design, post mill surface characterisation and stain/glaze can provide
beautiful and natural results.